- March 8 - Charles Holmes in Health Affairs Blog, "Why Africa Matters To The United States And How President Donald Trump’s New Africa Strategy Falls Short."
- November 29 - Charles Holmes in The Hill, "We can build on 15 years of US leadership in the global AIDS response."
- November 23 - Mark Dybul in Media Planet (USA Today Supplement), "Continuing the Fight Against One of the World’s Oldest Diseases."
- October 29 - Mark Dybul, Rob Mosbacher, John Danilovich in Devex, "Opinion: The White House foreign aid review is long overdue. Here's how to get reform right."
- Fall/Winter 2018 - Mark Dybul and Susan Kim in Georgetown Medicine, "Mobility & Migration."
- July 9 - "Dr. Charles Holmes in Newseum Event on Global Health Diplomacy"
- June 15 - From Devex, "Invest in youth, not another big institution, says Mark Dybul"
- May 7 - From CSIS, "The Gathering Health Storm Inside North Korea"
- April 25 - From Devex, "World at risk of losing control of HIV and AIDS epidemic, PEPFAR architect says"
- January 12 - "Researchers Offer New Model for Uncovering True HIV Mortality Rates in Zambia"
December 9 - Robert Mosbacher Jr. and Mark Dybul in The Hill, "A moment for AIDS funding reform"
November 29 - Charles B. Holmes in HuffPost, "Fighting the HIV pandemic this World AIDS Day. No time to lose. And this is no time for losing"
November 29 - Mark Dybul in The Hill, "US can't be the only one to shoulder the financial responsibility of AIDS"
October 2 - Mark Dybul in Devex, "4 Ways to Demystify Universal Health Coverage"
September 27 - Global Health Leader Dr. Charles Holmes Joins Georgetown
August 7 - Mark Dybul in The Hill, "Savings through success in foreign assistance"
- July 25 - Mark Dybul in The Catalyst, "How HIV, SARS, and Ebola Put Global Health on the Agenda"
- July 3 - Mark Dybul in HuffPost, "The Right Person at the Right Time for Global Health"
- June 28 - Global Health Expert, Alumnus Mark Dybul Returns to Georgetown to Lead New Center
- June 26 - Mark Dybul in Devex, "The gospel according to Mark Dybul, the man working to end three plagues"
- April 8 - Georgetown’s Mark Dybul Finds “Great Opportunity” in Uneasy Global Health Environment